View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Amiarah
Amiarah

re: Neverwinter

Hey Guys!

As some of you might know I am trying out Neverwinter as a game. So far its very nice. I love the combat, no tabbing here. If u want to try it out go to http://nw.perfectworld.com/ and download. Its an open beta phase, so dont expect too much. Lvl cap as of now is 60 and the game is amazing.

If u decide to try it, we are on Mindflayer server. Guild is Scions of destiny. My name is Amiarah or Circe. You cant ims until you are out of intro. But u can find me in there for a while now.

Luv u guys.
Ladinia
officer

yeah ami you're welcome Happy

Have downloaded Sunday morning, so will prolly see you there. Kevin
rebrendel
officer

re: neverwinter

Hi Ami, lovely graphics, control taking getting some use to, moldywort is toon name
Amiarah
Amiarah

Im going online sometime today. Ill see u in there if u are online =) Its an amazing game. I love it already so much.
But then again. I was a very big fan of Baldurs gate and all the following series.
Amiarah
Amiarah

Trying to find u.. but u are not online.. Ill try to catch u when u are xD
Ladinia
officer

ami am happy i gave you link! :p. you're power lvl faster then me :D. and kev not knew you where into that kind of games Happy

btw tells are not needed just char name and we can get you into guild Happy

The devs for thisgame a retarded. I tried to register but my account name was taken, chose another but the site registered my e-mail adress. LAWL!

officer

Giving it a try but don't have much time. On either Forky or Fryst.

Trying to find u guys. But the stupid finder dont work unless u are online. I would need your handle to add you as friend. Mine is Amiarah@amiarah

See you ingame.

Last edited by Amiarah on May. 9th, 2013 3:22; edited 1 time in total
Ladinia
officer

to add ppl in neverwinter its your char name + accountname you registerd with like for me its ladinia@ladinia2

fryst@forky123
forky@forky123

Playing Fryst more atm.

The game is great without any doubt and not just from the fan of the series point of view. Its part of the new mmo series of games to be realeased , Neverwinter being the first of the new kind followed up by Elder Scrolls Online sometime late 2013 (massive fan of that series also). The main difference is NW is free (with ingame shop) while ESO will have a subscription method. However judging by the nature of the economy and multiple currency in NW i'm inclined to believe that in the long run the game will be more costly than a subscription based one. Still w8ing for more time to pass to see if and how the ingame economy balances out before i decide to join myself.

That aside i'm also looking forward to the last part of The Witcher which will be launched in 2014 , from what i've gathered its gonna be the new title everyone talks about in the action rpg chapter of all time games.

P.S. Atm i'm playing Allods Online , its not the ordinary type of mmo , its a bit more different and complex than u'd expect but its worth giving it a try. I've been playing for 1 month or so and i find it quite enjoyable. Its a bit harder to lvl up in mid regions and a bit hard to powerlvl but overall its worth giving it a try. If anyone is interested u can find me under the name Roatrux (no surprise there ). I'm max lvl 55 , freshly dinged and if any of u decide to give it a go let me know so i can help u out with everything i can.

King Slacker out ! wink

Well I downloaded this yesterday and played around a bit, I like it a lot (even though I'm only level 5 atm). Name is Salahad@Salaborn I suppose. I'll try and find you guys.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum