View previous topic :: View next topic  
RatherDonkey

re: Letter from the producer, January 2013

http://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/letter-kate-paiz-executive-producer-lord-rings-online%E2%84%A2

Some info about the upcoming year's happenings. Most of it have already been mentioned in devchat, etc. but here we get a confirmation about Helms Deep being part of the next expansion.
Stirella

interested to see the "major" class reworking they say!

I wonder what they will do to each class!
Roatrux
officer

Sounds like good stuff , but yet again , if they don't solve the main problems which are lag/delay/memory leach a lot of ppl will be dissapointed and leave , no matter how great the new content and new class changes. History usually has its way of repeating itself and this is not the first time they promise nice stuff and fail to deliver.
All that having been said , if they make some nice changes to champ tanking trait line , than i might feel compeled to stick around despite the lag; i know , i'm a whore when it comes to champ tanking , but i just wanna see it grow and become a viable option.

i 100% agree with roatrucs tbh, alreayd in mails for a week with turbine etc and me and other of this server complaining and raging about lag but it seems they take it serious finally so i hope its fixed or no update or expansian is gonna give satisfaction, at least not for me and plz let them improove healing of minstrels cos they are nerved so much that rk are called the main healers when rk only came after SOA or something so....

Minstrels were always called the 'main' healers, and rk's were never really wanted for healing raids unless people couldn't get 2 minnies. Imo they are ok now, rk's have superior single target healing while minstrels bring better group heals and buffs. One of each is quite a good solution for healing raids. We have two viable main healers now so goody goody.

Ofc it seems rk's are better in ettenmoors, they can single-target heal the creep's rat much better than minstrels. But ettens isn't representative for the PvE raids we have. Besides, most minstrels prefer dps in ettens anyway so I don't see this as a problem.

My PoV

I didn't experience too much lag in my lotro playing experience. As for the new content they re saying they ll deliver in 2013, i think they re right, although it may arrive with a delay of a year or two.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum