View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arethane

re: Leaving on a temporary basis

Hey guys

This may come as a bit of a shock to some of you guys and some not so much but over the past few weeks ive started another degree course and as today (Sunday 2nd of October 2011) i have left the kin to focus on doing this. I will be back at a later date but i would like to remove any temptation of logging on so im uninstalling lotro the main reason i have left is i will be gone for more than the alloted time you allow to stay in the kinship and thought i would give all the officers less work to do ( i rarely give them less work)

i would like to say that this is only on a temporary basis as i will not be doing this degree forever (i hope) and hope ill still be welcome in edges when i get back Happy

I have nothing against anyone in the kin you are all a great bunch of guys and gals. I hear and see a lot of people enjoying the new addition to lotro in the kinship and i envy you guys.

However i would like to thank all of you for having me (putting up with me) and helping me through out my experience in edges and i look forward to returning to lotro to reak havoc again thank you all and good luck and have fun.
Kerander

GL, and hope to see ya soon m8 Happy
Roatrux
officer

Partially true. You're not just leaving LotRo for those reasons alone , i think you should at least be fair and tell the other reason as well. Till then , the best of luck with your degree and looking forward to seeing you back -- in game that is but not on vent .

good luck with your studies m8 see you soon
AmVan

Hi Mike,

Good luck with getting your degree.

And see you later ... have fun

Greetings
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Edges of insanity Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum