View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chift

re: Sparring competitions

I have been granted permission to organise kin sparring competitions. Here's what i ve decided.
There will be 2 sparring competitions: one for classes, where each player can sign up with how many alts he wants and at the end we ll see for which classes we ll actually hold the spar. The other competition will be an overall spar, where each player can only sign with his best alt. Depending on the number of signups, we ll see if we distribute the players into groups of 4 where they spar against eachother or not. If we do it like this, in order to win a match you ll have to win 3 rounds out of 5. This way we ll reduce the luck factor from the matches.

The entry fee is 200 silver for each player. You can enter both competitions by paying 200 silver. Send your silver to Chifteluta, please.
Only the 3 ranked players at the overall sparring competitions will win prizes. For any other questions, feel free to send me tells ingame. PS: You can signup up until the end of the month.
Roatrux
officer

re: Sparring competitions

First rule of sparing competition -- u never talk about the sparing competition wink

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum