View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roatrux
officer

re: Kin changes

From now on , on every raid , me and the other officers will pay attention to how ppl do in raids. Each and every member of the raiding team , even the raid leaders and officers , will have a maximum of 3 warnings available regarding silly mistakes that lead to a wipe. When that happens u will be replaced for that nights raid and ur spot will be taken for the whole raiding week until the raid reset when u will have the oportunity to prove ur growth again.

Now , in order to make sure that at least the usual raiding team pays attention to this post , besides the ppl that are reserves and are also seeking a raid spot -- which i truly recomand to read this , any persons that dings 3 warnings and is surprised about the actions we take will get a temporary ban from raids. If u cba to get urself well documented for raids and show no interest in helping the kin progress , thus u join raids just to ocupy the time interval or expect to get carried through , well things will change from now on , so take this as a warning and don't act surprised. I am tired to see ppl that go through heaven and hell for this kin to make it work and get frustrated and annoyed cause of ppl who don't give a rat's ass. We don't need u if u don't care and show no interest , so feel free to leave us and find urself a kin that tolerates that kind of behaviour.

Im sorry, but i have to completely disagree with this idea. If people start concerning about what others do during raids, they wont be able to be fully focused on what s happening to them. It was prooved. Even yesterday i saw Vazq (who s always keeping an eye on us) not potting his wound. If we are to work out as a kin, we must trust eachother and accept the mistakes we ALL do. We shoudl take care of our own asses.
Roatrux
officer

If u would have also read the other post i made u would have seen i enforce what u say. But in order to make ppl want to care about themselves so others can focus on their job instead of telling others what to do , we will watch how they perform and act acordingly. So this is a preemptive measure to ensure it.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum