View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladinia
officer

re: Moving on

Hello friends, It grieves me to tell you that, with HD and the very low numbers we have online, the kin has no more future. Cindy has spoken with Ian about it, and he said it was ok. We had a long run. A good run. Full of laughs, great successes and a good bit of drama but all good things come to an end. From the bottom our hearts, we would like to thank you all for having made these past two-three years this special. Without all of you, this wouldn't have been possible. Good luck with everything life may bring you. And keep in touch via facebook, whatsapp and what not. Yours sincerely and lots of love, Cindy & Seb PS: purple rocks. ps:this message is from cindy. i will not disband the kin, me and seb thought it was best to make alts leader and second in command as you'll never know right :).

Hey Cin,

Its a shame but been on the cards for a while, looks like HD has killed it all.  Just like to say thanks for all the help I have had from the Kin over the last twelve months and good luck to all what ever you do.  See you around I hope.  If you find a better game let us know!

Ladinia
officer

well timmy, i do play anotehr game and i play lotro too but joined a more active kin.... really don't have time to lead or doing responsible things like officer stuff and me and the officerteam tried.... :(. but too few we got left.... but i won't disband the kin i just keep it sleeping :).  and tim you know i meant it, all are welcome in ts or on fb etc :).

Yo Ho Ho all!

It is indeed sad to see the kin go to sleep, me and Gwen had a very, very good time in Edges. So Thank you all for the fun, laughs, drama, tears, Purple Epiphanies, wipes, wins and what not 

And it is also a shame that the game slowly dies, have had an amazing time since early 2009 until feb this year. I hope to find another good game to waste my life on .

Have fun all, and Merry X-mas etc!

Kent and Gwen

Ladinia
officer

awwwww kent how sweet :). well some are playing final fantasy 14 atm, not sure that's your thing :p. i play it but lots waiting for elder scrolls online.  Had fun with you asswell :). and plz feel free to join ts when you want too for a chat :). gwennie knows where to find me too btw :).  merry christmas already to you too! :).

Yo ho ho!

Not sure if anyone reads this forum or not, but anyhoooo.... Cindy, which kin have you joined? Missing Lotro and thinking of rejoining for casual play only.

Happy New Year!

Kent

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Edges of insanity Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum