View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladinia
officer

re: summer+ turbine faling.

Hello all!

Plz take time to read this post. As you all know summer is finally arriving and cos the game really is slacking atm caused by turbine you noticed lots of ppl are inactive or taking a break/quiting the game. I will never quiet obviously BUT it's not possible to put any raid on atm as barely 6 ppl or a bit more active in weekdays and in weekends even worse wich is totally normal as you would like to sit outisde and enjoy the sunshine unless you're a vampire :D. Plz don't think it's the kin cos lots of kins are struggeling atm wich is why global is filled with pug runs everywhere... Let's hope it gets better but not gonna make it sound better then it is cos atm the game is crap and i hope turbine finds a solution, another lvl cap i doubt is gonna work keep ppl here. In case you are among the ppl who took a break or quiting the game, i made a private group on facebook for members of this kin to stay in contact. If you want me to add you if you're not in it yet let me know plz so i can add you. No1 exept ppl in the group can see updates and posts not even your friends btw :p. Ok guy's thank you for reading and happy gaming! Stay in touch ppl! Take care.

Love Cindy. xx

hah that explains why i got added to something by you :D :D but still its not correct to blaim turbine for inactive player base ;) im not saying that they suck ... but imagine it was you developing this thing i doubt youd like to be held responsible for people not remaining here ... maybe its some strategy by turbine to get lifetimers to quit or smth idk ... as usual u can count on me ... mostly.... every night as long as i gather enough energy to get online ;) enjoy summer and your other games... on that topic ill recommend tomb raider, crysis 3 and assassin's creed(all the series are great tbh :D ) cause all games that have a bow are in my opnion kick ass :D :D yet to try bioshock infinite but i have my hopes up high Happy cya on the flipside :P

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
AlvedonParacetamol

add me then! :P and turbine sucks ass :P

Hey guys,

I will be back soon, normally tomorrow. My graphics card had crashed and my pc was acting up, but it should be alright now. I will have limited play time but I will be more active than I have been the last 10 days (which is not very hard since I haven't even come online).

Very sorry, and see you soon.

Seb

Hi Cindy, Seb, Lue and all others :-)!
Kent here, me and Gwen (Gustav to ofc...) are enjoying summer, working/studying and lots of other shite as well :-). Think you added Gwen on FB Cindy, so I read there now and then. Btw, we both quit LOTRO, and won´t return, don´t think Turbine will change that much, game is more and more solo oriented and raids are not a priority.

Anyways, have fun all and wish you the very best in life!

Kent and Gwen :-)
Senarandir
officer

Hey Kent,

good to hear from you mate. Yes, it seems like the game is going downhill, and with lots of stuff going on in real life, there's not much activity in the game at the moment. The other reason being turbine is messing up of course...

I hope you, Gwen and Gustav are well. Good to see you visit the website from time to time Happy. Keep in touch!

Many greetings to you all,

Seb

kent!!!! i miss you and gwennie! but am happy you and gwen saw the edges grp Happy. She and you can post there too if you want its not a problem Happy. plz keep in touch and i miss you both! take care and big hugs from me! enjoy the great weather and yes i am not playing lotro much either, onlyt in weekends and doing other game atm so we'll see what happens Happy. and rl is very busy for me atm! am almost done saving for pc and looking around a bit for my own place too so Happy. talk to you soon Happy. xx cindy

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum