View previous topic :: View next topic  
Senarandir
officer

re: Kin Update 18/01

Hello fellow kinnies,

as you all know, it's been a hectic past few days, with Ian and Kev taking a break from the game. Let's all take some time to get used to it. Meanwhile, the goal is to continue being as great as we are. I'd like to inform you on a couple of things.

Firstly, welcome to our new officer, Essi. I'm sure he will be very good at it.

Secondly, there have been some changes to the OIC (officer in charge) roster. Starting from this thursday (17/01), here is what it looks like at the moment:

Week 1: Cindy
Week 2: Forky
Week 3: Fen
Week 4: Essi
Week 5: Seb
Week 6: Start over again, so Cindy, etc etc

Thirdly, it appears that I got the leadership. Shocking yes, I know, but don't be afraid, I won't force you all to wear purple or pink dresses and to change your races to elves (or will I?). It is temporary, I will be leader 'ad interim' while things settle down. When the february update hits, we will decide what will happen next. This is a decision me and the other officers have taken yesterday.

The last thing I want to say for now is this: let's keep this kin going as strong as it is now. For all of you, the members, for the officers, and for Ian, our founder and our dear friend.

Thank you all

Seb

re: Kin Update 18/01

very nice post leader Happy.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum