View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladinia
officer

re: KINMEETING THIS FRIDAY AT 8PM IN TS, PLZ BE THERE!

Hi guys,

just a reminder we have a ts meeting friday to see what our options are and what we can do as a kin together while waiting for rohan. Also if you decided to take a break from lotro or got rl issues send me a mail or pm me here so i know roughly how much members we got left so we know if recruiting is needed yes or not but fact is, am not on that much myself but loads of ppl last days not doing any pve just strolling in ettens :p. we will see friday tho and write down suggestions you wanna do together Happy don't forget everyone needs to like to idea before its gonna happen but all you're opinions are welcome and we can have a relaxed chat and see how things will be going Happy. cya all then!

cindy

Apologies, only just finished work.

Just a synopsis, or summary.!!!

We just a had a chat, nothing decided or actioned, without a definite date and too many other unknown factors, there is no real direction or plan until sorted. So, just keep plugging away, try not to be fixated on GW, and when we have some definites we will try and sort some stuff. P,s, its not just us.

My plans are to see the game out, i,m not going anywhere, not starting anything new, will just maintain my toons.

And keep Cindy amused, whilst she teases me.

Renny/Reb- kevin
Ladinia
officer

huh???? teasing you??? you kept insulting me nonstop lmao. you also had tim and ero backing you up + lue asswell :D. but the rest said is true Happy.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum