View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladinia
officer

re: Kinmeeting in teamspeak sept 7, plz all be there!!

Hello dear kinnies Happy.

You prob all read my post ror is delayed til oct 15. Loads of you all returning from holiday in sept and we not wanna sit around and do nothing til october. In summer it was quiet and we not done any raids as most ppl where enjoying the weather and holidays like you all know and think thats only normal Happy. Now me and all other officers agreed we would like to do a kinmeeting at friday 7 sept so we can all discuss what you all wanna do. The plan is everyone can speak their minds even if it doesn't matter for you what we gonna do but we will do things together now more ppl returning. If tehres 5 ppl online or 20 is a big difference and i really want you all at the kinmeeting and i wanna hear how you feel, ideas, what you wanna do together with the kin. Maybe not nonstop raiding but theres other things we can do as a kin, wich is the social aspect of this kin and thats where our kin is about. Working together as a team, work as one. Happy Ok enough babbeling from my side. I think you understood what i mean and i would like you to come all to kinmeeting, i will arrange it on the calandar and would be very happy if you all sign up. Happy Thank you for you're time and patience this summer first of all and thank you for reading my post Happy. I hope to see you all soon at the meeting darlings!!! Happy gaming and cya soon!

with love cindy :p.

I cant promise that I will be there, but if I am on vacation I will try come.
Sal/Miskya

Will do my best to be there but just got a promotion and a move to a further away shop, much more pay, much less free time. So will have late shifts/incredibly early shifts and never know in advance what they are. :/
Doesn't leave me much game time, if any, if I'm honest, but I guess I'll see how things are once RoR (late) launches.

"That is the only time a man can be brave."
Ladinia
officer

wauw congrats with promotion!!! Dont worry about it darling, just play when you can its still to chill out not a job so dw about it Happy. am very happy for you Happy))). I hope to see you there but if you can't dw about it or drag chris in ts or something ;). hope to speak you soon hun and i do hope you play creep if barely time wich is fun lately Happy. take care both of you!! Happy x

You didn't put a time, apologies if you put one in the mail - I've deleted those!
Ladinia
officer

its 20.00 wynfryd Happy. you can see it on calendar i put it as a raid Happy.

I will try to make it. I know I haven't been active lately, summer is quite busy. I hope you're all ok.

Seb

I probably have practice, as I will have on most fridays from now on.
This will render me inactive between 19.00-22.00 on fridays :/
Ladinia
officer

nw guys, i just want to try to get as many ppl as possible. Happy. if not its ok will make notes of meeting and put on site, in case something isn't clear you can ask any officer later Happy.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum