View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladinia
officer

re: how is everyone?

Hello everyone to ppl who still reading this :). I wanna ask to everyone how they are doing and let me know how you all are :). I am for example close in finishing my study yay :). Going to England soon to see Tim so am all good :). Glad to hear of all of you soon :). Big hugs and love ;).

Cindy.

Doing fine as well. Went back to army and I have only 50 days service left. Still studying and writing my degree work.

Hey guys, still around but not playing any games much these days. Hope you are all well. Forky. 

Hey all. Been ages since I checked the website. Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm good too! Not playing any game at all at the moment, might check lotro again casually. I miss ettens a bit. 

Work is going well, recently got my contract extended for another two years, which should hopefully be all I need to finish the work for the phd. Still living quite happily in Leuven and cheering for team Belgium in the world cup :)!

You can get a PhD in ganking wargs? :)

Glad to hear you're doing well. Also not playing anything at the moment but may log on occasionally.

Forky

Senarandir
officer

Cool! I'm levelling casually. 

phD in ganking wargs, I would have finished that already. Sadly it's a little more complicated than that (3D printing / additive manufacturing of ceramics).

BELGIUM IS IN THE QUARTER FINALS!!!! 

hey guy's! dunno how many of you check the forums but don't have many of you on fb so just wanted to hear how all of you are! I tried lotro but it doesn't interest me like it used to :(. Maybe someday i feel it again but not atm. Been playing a lot of diff games together with Tim ofcourse :). I've also been in England a lot so don't game that much anyway. I hope all of you are well and i hope to hear from you all!

Love Cindy xxx

TBH lotro got a lot better again after U14. At least the old raids (scaled - BG/OD/Erebor) and instances are challenging again. Also, Dol Amroth looks really nice. If any of you really miss the old days, I would advise you to check it out and see how you like it. For me anyway it was enough to get me back into the game.

On another note, just came back from a holiday in Peru, man it was nice. I did get ill at one point, pretty bad fever (hallucinations FTW) but it passed after a day. Very weird. Anyway, I saw some very impressive things there and am very glad I took the trip.

Gr,

Seb

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum